A message from the school counselor.
Classes or individual students might like to create a poem about Choosing Love. I will submit it if they can get it to me by February 19th. --Tara Lechtenberger
A Celebration of Choose Love Social and Emotional Learning Awareness Month. What does Choosing Love mean to you? Using poetry as a creative expression, illustrate Choosing Love and how that thoughtful choice shapes and impacts your life and/or how it affects the lives of people around you. We want to see how creative you can be and what influence Choosing Love has had in your life, your class or at home.
- Choose any style poem, short or long, rhyming or not.
- Choose one component of the Choose Love formula or the overall Choose Love message.
- Be creative and expressive.
- Write about a particular experience or general thoughts.
- Entries are open to students, educators and parents.
Selected Choose Love Poems will be posted on our social media and all submissions will be compiled in a book celebrating Choose Love SEL Awareness Month. Prizes will be awarded for select poems in Elementary, Middle and High School levels.