DEADLINE Tuesday, MARCH 31, 2020
LETTERS OF RECOMMENDATION DUE MARCH 31, 2019
This scholarship is being offered to an FHS senior who attended Ramay and who has achieved at least a 3.0 cumulative GPA in his/her high school coursework. It is recommended that the student has participated in extracurricular activities that demonstrate leadership or community
involvement. Email the following items to Ramay PTO at firstname.lastname@example.org. Paper applications and recommendations will not be accepted.
1. Completed application with answers to the three questions listed below.
3. Letter of recommendation from a counselor, teacher, community service supervisor, or work supervisor emailed to email@example.com.
4. Provide student ID in the space below to authorize electronic submission of your transcript to the scholarship committee. No other action by the applicant is needed to provide the transcript.
5. Recipient must attend the Senior Scholarship
Email: ___________ Phone: ______________
HS Cumulative GPA: ________ Composite ACT Score: __________
Student ID # _____________
1. What did you learn from your years at Ramay?
2. What are your post high school plans for your choice of study?
3. Why should you be considered for this scholarship?